Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Tales of A Broken Heart!!!

TALES OF A BROKEN HEART

Go ahead and break my heart;

Please, go ahead and slam my cardiac into a wall,

The harder you love, the greater you fall.

I was your slave,

So you threw me into the Lion's den.

And just like the Lions,

You suffocated me until you decided to tighten the squeeze.

You manipulated me,used me and tossed me like used orbit,

You didn't just break my heart,

You tore it!!!


Now i sit here;

Wondering if i should turn my heart black,

Black with vengeance.

You left too many stitches on me.

The greatest healer of the heart is anger!!!

Anger!!! Stamp a sign post on my chest,

That reads DANGER!!!

Danger!!! as i sleep around with all these women,

While letting in none.

And all this was BECAUSE OF YOU!!!


...What was once solid, you turned into glue.

Then you stuck it to pain,

And made it more proud and vain.

My heart is now a mess,

A real big mess!!!

Because you gave it love,

And then sliced it, slain!!!


Now you have done it!!!

You've triggered the voice of;

Destruction and obstruction,

All without having suicide as an option.

And now, now i seek vengeful satisfaction.

Because you broke my heart, shattered it,

Bashed it, smashed it

And left me devoid of Love.



2 comments:

  1. This tale is a tale of many guys out there...leaves me wondering the story behind the tale

    ReplyDelete