Thursday, September 9, 2021

EPISODE 2: MY LOVE!

 My love,

 

In the blackness of night,

When your eyes are only open to fright,

When shadows pounce left and right;

Forcing you to squeeze your pillow tight.

There, in the midst of your hopeless plight,

Shall you see my abounding light.

 




There, shall my hands embrace you,

Lock you

In the palms of power and might.

Enclose you

In the comfortable, subtle strength of peace’s delight.


My love,

Here I AM:

A strong tower,

Piercing through the charcoal night sky.

A vibrant force field,

Bouncing off vile creatures,

Darkness has no place in light.

 

My love,

When all is said and done,

When the fog clears,

And the sky opens,

You will see it:

I AM, standing there by your side.


Written by Edgard The Bard  

5 comments:

  1. Ohh how thoughtful... Great work The Bard

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woow!!! My ๐Ÿ‘€ are glued hia๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
  3. ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ There you tickle my heart again. Sweetie,I love you too Araali wange ๐Ÿ’‹

    ReplyDelete