Wednesday, March 21, 2018

OBSOLETE


No automatic alt text available.

















OBSOLETE!!!


Obsolete, Nothing.....
I feel nothing...
I look at my pen....


And then i look at all the blank pages........


They are staring at me.....

Waiting, waiting patiently.....

And all i see is NOTHING!!!

All i see is an empty space before mine eyes.

I feel the power of his glory divine.

And yet my heart beats at a

Steady rate because i feel nothing sublime.


What is causing this?
Is it because the last feelings that i had,
Ignited a response that was crazy?
Those coveted three words....
"I'm not Ready"

I want to write about substantial beauty,
About how the sun shines when your eyes
Are before me.
About how the sky turns blue
When you look up to it in Glory.
About how my ear wax disappears,
Every time i listen to your story.

Why is it that i can no longer
Behold that beauty?
Wherefore i sit on my chair,
Or on my bed and i just
Think about no one and nobody.
Why can't i write Love poems anymore?
Yes, i am filled with the Love of God.
But when it comes to writing about cupid's arrow,
I need a focal point.

Lo and behold,
Even though my feelings may be mute,
I know that one day,
Out of this nothingness
A Rose, a beauty,
I will uproot.

A Poem by Bruno Edgard.


No comments:

Post a Comment